- Introduction about your company.
- What information is collected and how?
- How is that information used?
- How is the information stored/protected?
- If/how the information is shared.
- Your company’s contact information (email, phone and mailing address).
- Notification that by using the website, the visitor consents to the terms.
- EU General Data Protection Regulation – if you do business in Europe, you need to be familiar with this
- Privacy Shield – designed to protect data shared amongst EU, Switerland, and USA businesses
Free Samples and Generators:
Again, the websites listed above are for information and unless stated otherwise, do not offer legal advice. In addition, this article by NetSource is intended to help educate our audience, not provide legal advice. Consult an attorney for professional legal advice.