Up to 96% of website visitors aren’t ready to buy. Discover how to engage during and after their visit so you stop losing leads and customers!
Turn Visitors into Leads…and Customers
In a perfect world, driving traffic to your website would mean you get leads that immediately turn into customers. Unfortunately, it’s becoming more and more difficult to get quality and targeted traffic, and businesses often invest money in tactics that don’t return the results they want.
It can be discouraging to discover that up to 96% of website visitors are not ready to buy when on your website. But don’t lose hope: this doesn’t necessarily mean your website traffic is bad. Even good traffic sometimes needs some time to research and consider options before a purchase.
The solution is creating a targeted plan to convert visitors into customers – even if it isn’t on their first visit.
What Are These Website Visitors Doing…If They Aren’t Ready to Buy?
Most businesses significantly underestimate the amount of research and shopping website visitors are doing.
9 of 10 website visitors are researching. How should you re-think your website to reach those researchers?
Are your competitors thinking about this? If they are, these “researchers” are likely rewarding them with something extremely valuable: their email address.
Once you have an email address, that’s when the real communication begins. Emails are key to turn your leads into customers.
However, follow up emails aren’t the only approach you’ll need. Not every visitor desires to provide you with their personal information. It’s a no-brainer when it comes to reaching customers who are ready to give it to you, but you’ll need to use it wisely as part of a totally comprehensive approach.
That leaves you with two challenges: reaching the potential customer who gives their information and the potential customer who does not.
The Two Challenges To Turning Visitors into Leads and Customers
1. You need very compelling content to obtain visitor’s contact information, and even more compelling content in your follow up email marketing to stay ‘top-of-mind’ and move them closer to a purchase.
2. You need to stay in front of those website visitors who departed without providing their contact information. Maybe they aren’t interested in filling out forms or maybe they don’t want to be bombarded with sales calls or an inbox full of marketing emails. No matter their concern, you have to find a way to stay present with them without their email address.
What can be done?
Lead Recovery to the Rescue
Typical marketing approaches focus on a single channel to address challenges, like writing blog posts or running paid advertising on social channels like Facebook. Those approaches can be silo-oriented and don’t address the whole picture. When it comes to lead recovery issues, a comprehensive approach is the only way to solve the problem.
Two Offerings for a Comprehensive Solution
To solve the challenge of converting website visitors into leads and ultimately turn them into customers, we have united two offerings to address both challenges with “researching” visitors.
Our Marketing Automation plan focuses on offering highly engaging content to your website researchers and shoppers. The goal is to obtain their email address in exchange for this valuable content. Once they provide their email, the program assists them through their buying process with more valuable content sent directly to their inbox.
This program quickly differentiates you from your competitors and is a widely proven approach to lead generation (often referred to as “content marketing” or “inbound marketing”). Adopting this approach will turn visitors willing to share their information into customers.
The second component is our Remarketing plan. Remarketing delivers advertising specifically to those who came to the website but departed without providing their contact information. Remarketing allows you to be present, visible and engaging. You’ll see less prospects drift away and more returning because you’ll stay just one click away.
- Up to 96% of visitors to your website are not ready to buy right then
- You are investing in obtaining website traffic in an attempt to grow your business, but your leads aren’t turning into customers
- You have no way of following up with researching visitors
- Our two-fold Lead Recovery Solution addresses the problems head-on
- The Marketing Automation Program focuses on engaging with customers by offering valuable content to assist them in their shopping experience
- The Remarketing Program focuses on putting your business in front of visitors even after they’ve left your website.
Our Lead Recovery Solution will benefit your business both today and down the road. Here is a list of some of them:
- Reach potential customers that otherwise would have not engaged with your company
- Reach more visitors who are ready to buy right now
- Have a more effective plan to follow up with visitors who need more time
- Stay “top-of-mind” with researchers and shoppers
- Maximize your marketing ROI
- Expand your business’ digital presence
- Turn more leads into customers, faster
- Increase sales and your overall business revenue
- Become a trusted brand
- Turn your customers into business advocates